Request Website Updates (existing Web Pack clients only)
If you're an existing Web Pack client, your Success Team can make updates to your Weebly website for you.
By submitting a request from your dashboard, you can ask your Success Team to:
- Create new pages and customize page layouts
- Add content such as additional text, images, video or files
- Integrate campaigns created through Flipcause
To Request Services:
- Log into your Flipcause Dashboard
- Click the Request Services button on your homepage or sidebar:
- This will take you to the "Submit a Request" page. Click the option to Update your Weebly Website. From here you'll be able to create a new request and enter all the details:
- Your name, email, and organization will automatically populate based on your account information.
- Enter a descriptive "Request Title" based on the changes you need.
- Next, go to your website and copy the URL (select the text and and use Ctrl+c) for the page that needs to be updated:
- Then, paste the URL (Ctrl+p) into the "Page URL for Requested Update" section.
- Next, enter a description for "What would you like updated on this page." The more details you can provide in your description, the better! Here is where you can add:
- Copy for your site
- Campaign links or Campaign IDs
- Video embed links
- Descriptions for new pages + layout updates
- If needed, attach your image files in the "Attach Files" section.
- Once everything is uploaded, hit the Submit Your Request button.
After you submit a request for website updates, you can view the status of your request within the Your Requests tab.