Once you've tested and reviewed your campaign, you're ready to launch!
There are three (3) steps to launching your campaign: make it active, add it to your website, and share it with your audience. (We can take care of steps 1 & 2 for you)
Step 1: Make It Active
First, be sure to hit "Publish" in your Flipcause Dashboard to make your campaign active. This means it's ready to be made live to your audience.
Campaigns that are "Active" as opposed to "Drafts" make them available in the following areas -
- to be added to Campaign Menus
- in the Integration Center Code Generator (for getting embed codes and button codes)
- in Reports
- in the footer of your other campaigns unless you turn it off
Step 2: Add It To Your Website
Next, determine where it should live. Your campaigns are already hosted on Flipcause, but you'll probably want a button or a widget for it on your website.
We recommend making it prominent and easy to find, perhaps in multiple locations, such as:
- Featured on your homepage
- In your floating button (which appears on every page on your site)
- In the main navigation menu
- Have it’s own dedicated landing page on your site
Here is a full run down of your integration options as well as an example of what each looks like: Integration Options
Once you know how and where you'd like to have your campaign live, take a look at the below step-by-steps for more details on how to do it -
- General Integration Center Overview
- Directly Embed a Campaign onto your Website
- Add a Flipcause Button to Flipcause Website or Weebly
- Get a link to your campaign
Step 3: Share It With Your Audience
Once you have a place where this campaign lives, you can use the link to that area to share it with your supporters. We recommend sharing it in both your email and social media channels.