Go to Reports > Transaction & Activity Reporting.
1. Choose the date range during which event attendees registered for your event or program.
2. When choosing the report type, make sure to choose "Registrations"
3. Choose the campaign title for which you want a list of attendees.
4. Optional: refine by Registration Group, or just include All Registration Groups.
5. Hit Generate Report.
6. Click Custom Report. (A popup overlay will appear to allow you to pick the fields you want in your report.)
7. At minimum, your list needs to contain the full name of each person, and either their email or phone number. You also want to make sure to exclude those who cancelled their registrations from this list. Here is which fields you need to select in order to get this information exported:
Participant Details: select "Participant First Name", "Participant Last Name", and "Participant Email"
Registration Status Details: select "Registration Status"
8. Select Send me the report via email, enter your email, and click Get Report.
You will be emailed a link to download your generated CSV file with the guest list.
10. Download and open this file. Check the Registration Status column and remove or filter anyone that is "Cancelled Status."
You can save and print this file, or bring it with you on your computer or tablet you'll be using at the event.