Before you can begin transferring funds from your Flipcause Account, you will need to set up your Bank Account(s). This is a 3-step process:
Add Your Bank Account Information
- To set up your Bank Account, go to Account Summary > Bank Accounts
- Then click the plus sign under “Add Bank Account”.
- Enter in your general bank account information: Name of Account, Name of Bank, Routing Number, Account Number, and indicate whether it is a checking or savings account. Then click “Add Account”.
- One you have submitted your bank account details, you will need to do a deposit verification as well as an image verification
- You will be able to complete the deposit verification within 1-2 business days, when you receive two small verification deposits into the account
- The image verification can be completed immediately
- Once you have received the 2 deposits, return to the Bank Accounts page where you will see your bank account listed with a link that says “Verify Now”.
- Click on “Verify Account” and enter the 2 amounts you received (do not enter any special characters or periods, just the two digit amounts) then click Step 2: Image Verification
To submit an image verification you must upload an image that shows the account holder's name and account number listed on bank statement while logged into your online banking account.
To upload an image:
- Go to Account Summary > Bank Accounts and find the Bank Account you are verifying
- Click the Verify Image link
- Drop your file into the dotted box or click the box to upload an image then click Submit Image
- Once your image has been uploaded, it will go through a review process. You will receive a confirmation email once your bank account has been verified. Your account will also appear with a green check mark that says Verified.
Once your account is fully verified, you can begin to transfer funds into your account!
If you have any trouble with this process, please also see here.