Go to Reports > Transaction & Activity Reporting.
1. Choose the date range during which volunteers signed up for your event or program.
2. When choosing the report type, make sure to choose "Volunteers"
3. Choose the campaign title for which you want a list of attendees.
4. Optional: refine by Volunteer Position, or just include All Volunteer Positions.
5. Hit Generate Report.
6. Click Custom Report. (A popup overlay will appear to allow you to pick the fields you want in your report.)
7. At minimum, your list needs to contain the full name of each person, and either their email or phone number. You may also want to include what position each volunteer signed up for. You also want to make sure to exclude those who cancelled their volunteer sign up from this list. Here is which fields you need to select in order to get this information exported:
Participant Details: select "Participant First Name", "Participant Last Name", and "Participant Email"
Volunteer Details: Volunteer Position(ID)
Volunteer Status Details: select "Volunteer Status"
8. Select Send me the report via email, enter your email, and click Get Report.
You will be emailed a link to download your generated CSV file with the guest list.
10. Download and open this file. Check the Volunteer Status column and remove or filter anyone that is "Cancelled."
You can save and print this file, or bring it with you on your computer or tablet you'll be using at the event.